- instant bond glue gel (found at most hardware stores like Lowe's)
- Dusting pad
- Carefully dust the broken pieces with a soft dusting pad.
- Carefully wipe the broken surfaces with a damp cloth and put them aside to dry.
- Apply a few drops of instant bond glue gel to the end of the broken piece of polystone. (It is our experience that you only need 2 to 3 drops per 1/2" diameter)
- Hold the two pieces together until the glue sets (about 30 seconds to a minute). You will know that the pieces are set if you let go and the pieces stay together. Immediately wipe away any excess glue
- We suggest using two-part epoxy to repair any break that is not a "clean break" or a large break. You can mix the epoxy according the the instructions on the package. Apply the epoxy with a toothpick and hold the parts together until they set (this may take several minutes). Smooth the epoxy with a toothpick.
- For best results, we suggest that you allow your repair to dry overnight before doing any paint touch ups.
If you have any questions we'd be happy to hear from you!
Contact us at email@example.com or 1-800-363-0421
The above instructions are only a suggestion
we can't be responsible for the results